Minimalist mind




 What does Minimalism mean? Is it just living with fewer possessions? Actually, yes it is. But it doesn't mean that anyone who removes things from his/her life will become a Minimalist. 

In literal terms, Minimalism means to live with the necessary belongings. But it doesn't talk about moving on from the things we let go of. It doesn't talk about maintaining our unnecessary emotional flow. 

For me, whenever I think about Minimalism, I don't only think about living with necessary possessions. I also think about living with only the necessary thought flows in my mind. Being depressed for your favourite soccer to lose will not take you ahead of your life or going to help you with anything. Soccer is just a mean of entertainment to the audience not the mean of life and death to them.

So removing up unnecessary things from your house will not get you the peace I talk about. You also need to find about your unnecessary emotional flows and need to remove them, to stay focused and to move forward.


Comments

Popular Posts